Hi! That’s me on the left, standing next to that incredibly handsome husband of mine in beautiful Colorado, one of our favorite places to visit. My name is Kirsten Elsa, and I’m so glad you’re here.
I absolutely love helping businesses and organizations take their marketing efforts to the next level. More than that, I absolutely love learning.
Whether starting from scratch or working with some serious brand loyalty, every organization can improve and so can I.
Currently, I’m the Director of Marketing and Communication for a local municipality. I get paid to remind people they live in the best city with the best services and the best amenities. I also get paid to talk down residents who are never shy about tearing down a government agency online, and I love every part of it.
I will be the first to admit I don’t have all the answers, and I’ve only taken the first step in the marathon of my career, but I guarantee I’ll work harder, learn faster, and challenge myself more frequently than whomever you currently have hired to run your social media platforms and content creation (especially if you have no one hired, I’ll win that battle every time).
If you’re interested in working with me and seeing your business or organization jump to the next level, get in touch. I’d love nothing more than to take another step with you.
My experience is broad and each organization I’ve worked for has prepared me in some way to work with you too. By God’s perfect will, I’ve helped:
- An established 501(c)3 benefiting adults with disabilities get more donations
- A local church increase community awareness and attendance
- A local municipality with a great reputation establish a real brand
- A grassroots Christian organization raise money, quickly
- A young-professionals organization in a small town engage its members
- My newest endeavor is helping a new online business sell products
Some other fun facts about me personally.
- I’ve completed 3 marathons (including the Boston Marathon!)
- I’m obsessed with lists (to-do, shopping, goals, gift, etc).
- My favorite board games include Settlers of Catan, 7 wonders, and Pandemic.
- Spending money is one of my least favorite things to do.
- Jesus has been and always will be my rescuer who has graciously given me new life in him.
Now you know a little more about me, but one final thing you should know, I love meeting new people. If your business is interested in using social media and online content to drive sales, donations, memberships, awareness, engagement, applications or brand loyalty, I’d love to meet you and learn about your passion for what you do, so reach out. Or if none of those things interest you, but you also like meeting people, well you know what to do.